Return & Refund Policy
Cozyz Return & Refund Policy
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at www.COZYZ.com
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help and your feedback is always valued.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you purchased it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. All tags and labels must still be attached and in readable condition.
If you received an item that is damaged, please contact us immediately so that we can start the process of sending you a replacement COZYZ once we receive the damaged items.
Your item must be in the original packaging including the moth pellet and COZYZ storage bag.
Please contact us prior to returning any items so that we may issue you a return label and Return Control Number (RCN).
Note: We will not be able to process your refund unless all of the above steps are followed.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after correlating it with the RCN on file and after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within several days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
A package might be returned as undeliverable for several reasons:
- The address is incorrect or outdated. Usually, the package is stored for a period that can vary depending on the courier who holds it and then returns it to us. Double-check the address carefully when placing your order.
- Our system doesn't recognize the way an address was entered, or the package was assigned to a carrier that can't deliver to that address.
- You used a restricted address. If you send the order to a prison, correctional facility, or other similar institution, the products and/or the carrier responsible for delivery may be subject to specific restrictions.
- The carrier attempted delivery but failed. Most of our carriers make more than one attempt to deliver a package. If they find that they can't successfully deliver your package, they'll return it to us.
- The recipient refused the delivery. A gift recipient who isn't expecting a gift may refuse a package if they believe it's being delivered to them by mistake. In this case, we'll refund the gift purchaser and let them know by email. If you want to place a new order for the gift, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.
We can't re-ship orders that carriers return to us as undeliverable. If you still want to purchase items that were undeliverable, place a new order on our website.
For packages that were deemed undeliverable by the carriers, we will await its arrival at the fulfillment center and after inspection of the item a refund will be issued less a restocking fee.
The restocking fee is comprised of the charges assessed by the mail carriers as well as any fulfillment center fees. Typically the restocking fee for US runs between $8 and $10 (USD) and for Canada between $15 and $20.